Saturday, July 11, 2009

As The World Turns

I haven't wrote in quite some time, and a lot has happened.
Let's just keep it short, and I'll update...you...or whoever...

I've fallen for a girl..
She led me on...
She shot me down..
My feelings diminish but they still burn...

I've finished my week of football camp and have showed potential but I surely wasn't a stand out.
I acquired this random injury after a day where I wasn't hardly touched...
I had a Revelation about myself...
All this time I have relied on myself. I am a good solid player at times, but I have exceptional athleticism. I have never been able to use all of my athletic ability, which at this current moment could rival a profession football player. (i assure you)
Yet at times because of my lack of confidence I can not perform.
This "mysterious" injury caused me to reflect and pray. I realized that I CAN NOT be the amazing player that I wish to be without the help of "My Father".

I need the aid of his spirit to empower my instincts, reflexes and confidence. To give me the power to amaze crowds.

In the past I asked not to be gifted, that I would have to work for everything and rely on my own strength. I know now that I won't be what I want to be without my masters help. I pray that YHWH might send me a gift.

Today is the eve of one of the most significant days of my life. Tomorrow I'll be playing and starting in a game that I've waiting to play in a long time, this game will decided a part of my future.

Yes I pray to be empowered... thank you again.

No comments: